Kanazawa mobile elevating platforms are used in all applications where materials to be processed, loaded, repaired, packed, controlled or assembled at an ergonomically working height. They are economical due to their universal application and site flexibility and by removing physical strain.
- A Working platform that can be used at various heights for applications in manufacturing,
assembly and packing departments, a mains electrical connection is not required.
- HMS scissor elevating platforms raise and transport loads and can be moved as desired in any raised position. Powerful hydraulic unit with large stroke for every pump action.
- Standard design: solid steel scissor, robust frame with two steer and two fixed roller.
- Models with up to 900mm platform height and lifting capacities up to max. 500kg.
- Safety handle with functions lifting – driving – lowering.