- Changing of Hand Chain / Load Chain Length available
- Singapore MOM Testing / Annual Re-testing Service Available
- Spare Parts readily available
- Repair & Maintenance servicing available
- Depress the retaining pawl all the way down and pull the grip ring towards you.
- The chain can be adjusted up and down by hand.
- To terminate the idling, set the change lever in the down position. (see diagram at right). Then, depressing the retaining pawl as far as possible, push the grip ring gently so as to let the pawl engage the outer edge of the retaining plate. Next, grip the grip ring and handle with a single hand and push them while turning them counterclockwise. The retaining pawl returns to its original position.