- The main body and components are made from special alloy steel.
- Precision drop forging produces a lightweight and compact product.
- Powerful cam: increases in the lifting load result in a proportionally stronger grip on the load.
- Locking lever with ring: with lever ring locking, the compression coil spring applies a minimum initial load to the cam so that the clamp does not release the load, even when the load falls to zero and the wire loosens as the load is delivered.
- Electrodeposited coating: the main unit has a two-layer surface treatment, for better anti-rust protection.
- Teflon coating: the internal interchangeable component has superior anti-adhesion, anti-corrosion, anti-wetting, and wear resistance characteristics.