Take it anywhere, cut anything a hacksaw cuts! The lightweight, easy to handle Tigair cuts smoothly, quietly, with a full 1¾” stroke, up to 1200 strokes per minute. Using standard high speed hacksaw blades, it cuts up, down, straight line or in tight curves, and produces a burrless cut that virtually eliminates final grinding.
The Tigair’s cutting speed is adjustable downward from 1200 strokes per minute, and unlike electric tools, it cannot be damaged by stalling. It will cut under water, in oils, wastes, slurries, etc., and because it is air-powered, it can be used in sensitive areas where other tools present hazards. A unique self-lubricating system oils all moving parts including the blade. The Tigair complies with OSHA standards.
Please Note: We recommend the usage of our Master Speed Oil or a Grade 10 machine oil.
- Speed: 0 to 1200 strokes per minute, adjustable.
- Stroke: 1¾ inches.
- Air Consumption: 6½ Cubic Feet per minute.
- Dimensions: 16” long, 5¾” high, 15/8 ” wide.
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Recommended Air Pressure: 90-110 lbs. per sq. in.
- Increase the convenience and versatility of the “Tigair”
- Blades • For Metal Cutting…
- SUPER SPEED, HIGH SPEED HACKSAW BLADES: 12” x 1/2” x 0.25
- Type 38, all hard, with 14, 18, 24, or 32TPI
- Type 38F, flexible, with 14, 18, 24, or 32TPI.
- Sculpture Blade: all hard, 6” x 1/4” x .025 x 18 TPI.