The Squids® 3798 Power Tool Bracket for Pneumatic Tools creates a unique tool attachment point to tether air/pneumatic power tools with a tool lanyard. Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on power tools, which can create hazardous environments while working at heights if they are not tethered. Tethering your tools should be a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of dropped objects and increase workplace safety.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Stainless-steel bracket with built-in connection point for tool tethering is corrosion-resistant to withstand weathering
- Patent-pending tool bracket design fastens onto pneumatic/air powered tools using the tool’s air hose coupler
- Set includes 1 bracket connection point and 1 product label
- Perfect for a variety of pneumatic tools using an air hose like angle grinders, paddle sanders, handheld buffers, nailers, staplers and rivet guns
- Fits couplers ranging in size from 1/4” (6.3mm)
- Maximum tethering capacity of 5lbs. (2.26kg.)