Benefits / Features
Ratchet Jacks are widely used in oil fields, shipyards, mining operations, construction,railroads and heavy-duty industrial maintenance. These are the most versatile, general purpose jacks available. Rugged construction permits safe, efficient jacking. Steel lever bars are sold separately.
- 8 Models
- Double-lever sockets for jacking in close quarters.
- Multiple-tooth pawls for strength & safety.
- Drop-forged, alloy steel, heat-treated components.
- Adjustable springs links.
- Plated springs to resist corrosion.
- Precision machining throughout.
- Large base insures a firm foundation.
- Supports full rated capacity on the toe or the cap
5 Ton Ratchet Jacks
These units are all mechanically identical and vary only in stroke and height.
10 Ton Ratchet Jacks
The 1017 incorporate a ductile iron housing for maximum durability is important. These jacks are often selected for lifts of 10 tons or less because of their low handle effort.