The Modular Access System is the latest innovative offering from Australia’s #1 Ladder Brand.
This Modular Height Access System adapts to the Bailey Access Platform 3, 4, 5 and 6. The modular design allows the end user to customized the platform length at variable heights and shapes that suits the desired application. This system increases safety and efficiency in the work place. The off the shelf solution means there is no huge capital cost or long lead times.
Specifically designed for use in the Transport Industries, Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance, Manufacturing/Process Industries, Heavy Equipment Maintenance, Material Handling/ Stock Picking, Warehousing, Defense and Mining Industries.
Benefits & Functionality:
- The MAS Plus platform allows the work platform to be built into right angled shapes
- Can be configured into any length work platform
- Platforms can be stepped up or down
- Highly manoeuvrable and light weight
- The off the shelf solution means no lengthy lead times
- Removable handrails for safe access to the work zone
Safety & Design:
- Suits the Bailey Access Platform Range 3 to 6 (FS13591 to FS13594)
- Designed for high frequency, heavy duty use
- Foot operated castors breaks for stability
- Strong ‘fully welded’ design fabricated from heavy duty aluminium
Safety & Compliance:
- Made to AS/NZS 1892 – Portable Ladders
- 170kg load rate per platform bay
- Industrial rated for use on commercial and industrial sites
Bailey Ladders have been trusted by tradies for over 65 years. BAILEY products are synonymous for working safely at heights, providing ladders and access equipment that are known for their quality, strength and stability.
IF YOU WANT STRONG, STABLE, SAFE PRODUCTS, CHOOSE BAILEY!
Bailey is the number one ladder brand in Australia. Bailey has the largest range of ladders and access products in Australia. There is bound to be a ladder that suits your needs whether it is required for occasional use around the home or for heavy-duty industrial applications. On June 28, 2013, Bailey Ladders was acquired by Werner Co, the world’s largest ladder manufacturer and the tradition of innovation to make safer access products continues.