End–User Education Tip–Surface Tension is the measurement of a liquid’s ability to “bead” or form droplets. The higher the surface tension, the more likely the product will bead-up on a surface and not penetrate. LST’s extremely low surface tension results in instant spreading, consistent coating and deep penetration.
- Specially formulated with low surface tension for fast penetrating action
- Attacks rust and corrosion to free frozen parts
- Powerful foaming action provides complete surface coverage
- Displaces moisture
- Lubricates and protects metal surfaces
- No chlorinated solvents
- Flash point of 175°F (79°C)
- Inverta Spray Valve allows one to spray in an upright or inverted position.