- The Easy clamp provides highly efficient lifting for such steel sections as angles, channels, and I-beams.
- The cam grips more powerfully in response to increasing loads.
- The grip plate is R-shaped so that, when lifting at an angle, the torsion force on the main body is low, ensuring smooth Operations.
- A torsion coil spring is installed on the cam pivot bolt of the Type S, thus when attaching the clamp, it is not necessary to hold it by hand. Once a load has been clamped, upon arrival the clamp does not release the load, even when the load falls to zero and the wire loosens as the load is delivered.
- Lifting methods F, G and H shown at right are dangerous with the Easy Clamp. Absolutely do not use them. (For methods F and G in particular, the clamp grip will be weak because the cam pivot bolt and the ring align vertically.)
- Lifting method H is strictly prohibited.