- Aluminum oxide resin bonded: For
- Silicon carbide resin bonded: For masonry
- Available with round hole or diamond
- Heavy Duty and high performance
Nikken ResibonTM resin-bonded cut-off wheels are manufactured with special high quality fiber reinforcements bearing high tensile strength and shock absorbing characteristics. Our cut-off wheels are produced with Single
(1) Double (2) reinforcement fibers to provide fast cutting, minimal burrs, and durability and operator safety.
- Consistent High Quality & Safety
Through the wide use of automated & computer controlled manufacturing facilities, such as automatic press system, bell type kiln (Vickley), finishing machines and a stringent quality abrasive wheels.
NIKKEN RESIBONTM depressed wheels are manufactured to comply with OSHA, ANSI(B7.1), JIS & DSA safety standards.
• Quality Resibon abrasive wheels are subject to a pre shipment inspection for every export shipment and are issued with Quality Inspection Report to ensure compliance of standards.