- Aluminum oxide resin bonded: For metal
- Silicon carbide resin bonded: For masonry
- Available with round hole or diamond
- Heavy Duty and high performance
Nikken Resibon™ resin-bonded cut-off wheels are manufactured with special high quality fiber reinforcements bearing high tensile strength and shock absorbing characteristics. Our cut-off wheels are produced with Single
(1) Double (2) reinforcement fibers to provide fast cutting, minimal burrs, and durability and operator safety.
- Consistent High Quality & Safety
Through the wide use of automated & computer controlled manufacturing facilities, such as automatic press system, bell type kiln (Vickley), finishing machines and a stringent quality abrasive wheels.
|Stock Code (Steel)||Stock Code (Stainless Steel)||
Diameter x Thickness x Hole
|AE04240||AE01121||100 X 1 X 16|
|AE00224||AE00233||100 X 2 X 16||13,700||15,200|
|AE01004||AE01005||100 X 3 X 16||13,700||15,200|
|AE00225||AE00234||115 X 3 X 22||11,900||13,300|
|AE00755||AE01035||125 X 3 X 22||11,000||12,200|
|AE00226||AE00235||150 X 3 X 22||9,100||10,000|
|AE00227||AE00236||180 X 3 X 22||7,600||8,500|
|AE00228||AE00237||230 X 3 X 22||5,900||6,600|
|AE00229||AE00238||255 X 3 X 25.4||5,400||6,100|
|AE00230||AE00239||305 X 3 X 25.4||4,500||5,100|
|AE00231||AE00240||350 X 3 X 25.4||3,800||4,400|
|AE00232||AE00241||400 X 3 X 25.4||3,400||3,800|
NIKKEN RESIBON™ depressed wheels are manufactured to comply with OSHA, ANSI(B7.1), JIS & DSA safety standards.
• Quality Resibon abrasive wheels are subject to a pre shipment inspection for every export shipment and are issued with Quality Inspection Report to ensure compliance of standards.